Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

High Sierra WiFi

Does anyone know when Apple plans to fix the issues with WiFi connectivity in High Sierra? I continue to have to fiddle with Wifi (usually remove the Wifi Adapter in all Locations and recreate it) to get Wifi to work again after my MacBook Pro has been asleep for a long period. This is most annoying and based on what I've read online and in the Apple forums, a lot of people are experiencing a variety of WiFi issues since upgrading, so I am not alone in my frustration, yet Apple does not seem to be addressing this issue. For the first time in 8 years, I am fundamentally disappointed in Apple's OS release and in their support of a major flaw.

So Apple, when are you going to resolve this?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS High Sierra (10.13.2)

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 3:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2017 1:03 AM

Techlore wrote:

<snip>

So Apple, when are you going to resolve this?

You are not addressing Apple here. We are users like you. If you want to give Apple feedback you can do so at this link: Product Feedback - Apple

4 replies

Dec 20, 2017 2:07 PM in response to tbirdvet

Thank you for the advice. Unfortunately, that doesn't work in my case. Neither does removing and recreating a location, turning the Wifi adapter off and then back on, shutting the system down, or rebooting the gateway. I also tried several other suggestions and so far the only thing that works every time is to remove the wifi adapter and then add it back. I've given feedback to Apple and I hope they fix this in the next update.

High Sierra WiFi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.