Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mickey and Minnie

Mickey and minnie won't say the time what should I do ?

My phone connected to Wifi my Apple Watch connected my iPhone via Bluetooth.

Any suggestions?

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 2:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2017 4:07 AM

Hi

To use the Mickey Mouse or Minnie Mouse watch faces on Apple Watch with their Tap to Speak Time feature, follow these steps:

• Select the Mickey Mouse or Minnie Mouse watch face:

Customize your watch face

• Check that Tap to Speak Time is enabled:

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > Sounds & Haptics - turn on Tap to Speak Time.

• When viewing the time on your watch, swipe up on the display to open Control Centre:

Check that Silent Mode is not enabled:

• Ensure that your Apple Watch has access to Wi-Fi:
    • Check that your Apple Watch is connected to your iPhone via Bluetooth and that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
    • Or, if your iPhone is not currently connected via Bluetooth, check that your watch has connected to a trusted Wi-Fi network as a fallback.
    • About Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on Apple Watch - Apple Support
  • Place your Apple Watch on the charger, connected to power.
  • Wait for around 15 minutes (it may take significantly longer) for the voices to download to your watch.
  • Test by waking the display and then tapping on the watch face.

If the feature still does not work as expected, then the following steps may help:

Remove the watch face from the collection on your Apple Watch:

Close the Watch app and restart both your iPhone and your Apple Watch:

• On your iPhone: double-click the Home button, then swipe up on the Watch app preview.
  • Turn both devices off together, then restart your iPhone first:

Add the watch face back to the collection on your Apple Watch and repeat the first set of steps again:

More information:

Hear Mickey Mouse or Minnie Mouse speak the time - Apple Support

If the issue persists after following all of the steps above, then I suggest that you contact Apple Support for assistance:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2017 4:07 AM in response to Ahmet_0710

Hi

To use the Mickey Mouse or Minnie Mouse watch faces on Apple Watch with their Tap to Speak Time feature, follow these steps:

• Select the Mickey Mouse or Minnie Mouse watch face:

Customize your watch face

• Check that Tap to Speak Time is enabled:

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > Sounds & Haptics - turn on Tap to Speak Time.

• When viewing the time on your watch, swipe up on the display to open Control Centre:

Check that Silent Mode is not enabled:

• Ensure that your Apple Watch has access to Wi-Fi:
    • Check that your Apple Watch is connected to your iPhone via Bluetooth and that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
    • Or, if your iPhone is not currently connected via Bluetooth, check that your watch has connected to a trusted Wi-Fi network as a fallback.
    • About Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on Apple Watch - Apple Support
  • Place your Apple Watch on the charger, connected to power.
  • Wait for around 15 minutes (it may take significantly longer) for the voices to download to your watch.
  • Test by waking the display and then tapping on the watch face.

If the feature still does not work as expected, then the following steps may help:

Remove the watch face from the collection on your Apple Watch:

Close the Watch app and restart both your iPhone and your Apple Watch:

• On your iPhone: double-click the Home button, then swipe up on the Watch app preview.
  • Turn both devices off together, then restart your iPhone first:

Add the watch face back to the collection on your Apple Watch and repeat the first set of steps again:

More information:

Hear Mickey Mouse or Minnie Mouse speak the time - Apple Support

If the issue persists after following all of the steps above, then I suggest that you contact Apple Support for assistance:

Dec 17, 2017 4:29 PM in response to Ahmet_0710

Hello there,

Mickey and Minnie are great fun! To ensure the feature is on to to the Watch app on your iPhone > Sound & Haptics > Tap to Speak Time

If your Apple Watch is new, wait a while as the voices need to Download. If that doesn't work swipe up to enable Control Center and check Do not Disturb or Silent Mode are not enabled. This should do the trick!

Vis

Mickey and Minnie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.