Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I reset my email for apple id support. The original email used (also apple ID) is not available to me (I've retired). I used my current email address as a rescue email and now that email address is not allowed to be used.

How do I reset my email for apple id account? The original email used (also apple ID) is not available to me (I've retired). I used my current email address as a rescue email and now that email address is not allowed to be used as my apple id/email. Please advise.Thanks!

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 4:34 PM

1 reply

how do I reset my email for apple id support. The original email used (also apple ID) is not available to me (I've retired). I used my current email address as a rescue email and now that email address is not allowed to be used.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.