Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I sync iPhone calendar with iMac calendar without using iCloud?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 3:59 PM

7 replies

Dec 18, 2017 12:34 PM in response to foxbyteme

1. With the USB cable which came with your iPhone.Open iTunes. You should see a small icon of your iPhone:User uploaded file
    Click on it. Configure exactly what you want to synchronize by selecting the topleft settings:
    Summary, Music, Movies
    and when everything is setup as you like, just click on the down right button Sync.
  2. Through Wi-Fi.
    Open iTunes, select your iPhone, and within the settings Summary > Options, select Sync with this iPhone over Wi-Fi. Then do a first sync through the USB cable for this option to be registered on your iPhone.
    Plug your iPhone on a power supply. Put your Mac and your iPhone on the same Wi-Fi network. Then on your iPhone, go to Settings > General and select iTunes Wi-Fi Sync.

Dec 18, 2017 12:46 PM in response to foxbyteme

This isn't old school 😉.

It is already complex to manage a safe synchronization between 2 stores of information: an iPhone and a Mac.
It is more complex to manage it within 3 stores of information: an iPhone, a Mac and an iCloud.
This is the reason why so many people get confused and lose their information or create duplicates unwillingly when they use iCloud.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.