Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

two image in portrait mode?

When using portrait mode and downloading the results to Lightroom I got two images for each shot. One had the background blurred, the other didn't. Aside from that they were identical. (iPhone 8 Plus and latest OS)

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 5:04 PM

2 replies

Dec 18, 2017 12:21 AM in response to LACAllen

Thanks.I thought it was doing something like that - that is working with the depth information provided by two different cameras, but I didn't know it made two files available then. That is, in "Photos" on my phone it delivering only the finished file withthe blurring applied. I only see the second file when I upload to Lightroom on my desktop. (I just tested this to make sure and thatis indeed what I'm seeing - one file in Photos on my iPhone and two when I upload to my desktop. But only if I upload to Lightroom - Photos on my desktop shows just one image - the correctly blurred image.

two image in portrait mode?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.