Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ehen i indtalled 11.1 my pictures i tske frim my iphone are like 3” by 3” how csn i fix this

When I installed 11.1 I get tiny pictures from my printer what is wrong!

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 7:05 PM

2 replies

Dec 18, 2017 1:27 PM in response to Mabean

Hi there, Mabean.

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. It looks like no one has answered your question. Perhaps if you provided some more details, the community would have more information to work with.

You state when you installed iOS 11, that you get tiny pictures from your printer.

1. What printer is this, does it have AirPrint?
2. Are you printing from your iPhone or are you importing to your computer first and then printing? If you are printing from a computer, is it Windows or Mac?
3. Did this previously work or is this the first time you're setting this up?

Best wishes.

Dec 18, 2017 7:34 PM in response to CarlAVII

I have a HP ENVY 5530 I have eprint not First was working fine until I think it was when I downloaded newest update 11.1.2 but also got a new phone for my husband but not iPhone step down from iPhone. Not exactly sure but at least from pictures that I have that are 3” by 3 “ probably started beginning of December. I called Apple they said I’d have to change my IMET MEID and my ICCID numbers at least 3 of the 4 I was like no way that’s to above my tech ability and hard to trust someone when you are not there beside them for you to watch and you know they are really Apple support I’ve been burned on my computer but was a pop up learned my lesson I hope anyway ! Hope I answered your questions it does do it from my phone straight to printer.

ehen i indtalled 11.1 my pictures i tske frim my iphone are like 3” by 3” how csn i fix this

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.