Related Article

Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Why my password not working MacBook Pro

Why my password not working on MacBook Pro?

MacBook Pro

Posted on

Question marked as Apple recommended
Answer:
Answer:

Because you typed it wrong. 😮

Perhaps you could provide some more information. Is it not letting you log into your computer? When did it start? What were you doing before it stopped working (if you recall)? Could someone that knows your password have accessed it when you were unaware and changed it? And perhaps most importantly: Are you absolutely sure you are typing it correctly?

Also take a look at this if the above don't apply: Change or reset the password of a macOS user account - Apple Support

Posted on

Question marked as Apple recommended

Dec 18, 2017 8:18 AM in response to silvasarah In response to silvasarah

Because you typed it wrong. 😮

Perhaps you could provide some more information. Is it not letting you log into your computer? When did it start? What were you doing before it stopped working (if you recall)? Could someone that knows your password have accessed it when you were unaware and changed it? And perhaps most importantly: Are you absolutely sure you are typing it correctly?

Also take a look at this if the above don't apply: Change or reset the password of a macOS user account - Apple Support

Dec 18, 2017 8:18 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: silvasarah

Question: Why my password not working MacBook Pro