Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Drive and Pages files

Hello,

I have been using Icloud drive for years now (I mean, the former, less elaborate, versions too).

In the past, it was more convenient to keep the Pages files in the Pages app to be able to open them with the Ipad. Since Icloud drive has changed and it appears that files (Pages files too) could be saved in the “documents” part of Icloud drive.

The question is : I have pretty all my files organized in the “pages” part (and some files in keynotes and numbers) of my Icloud drive.

Can I move them in the “documents” part of Icloud to group them with my pdf files and still enjoy all the benefits when I want to use them with my Mac, Iphone and Ipad with Pages, Numbers and Keynotes apps? I would like to organize all my files in “Documents”, in the old style 🙂

Or is it better for some reasons to keep the “pages” files in the “Pages” part, etc.?

User uploaded file

Thanks in advance for your help!

iOS 11.2.1

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 11:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2017 4:59 PM

I don't see an issue with moving them to the Documents folder.

1 reply

iCloud Drive and Pages files

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.