Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Inbox deleted IOS/icloud

Hi there, I have a me.com email address that I use on my iPhone 7+ (11.1.1)/ipad/imac. This morning (18th) I was checking email using the mail app on my iPhone and I saw a whole bunch of emails being deleted as I was reading. I now have nothing in my inbox or bin before the 12th December. My sent items still has everything back beyond that date.

I have checked my iPad/Imac and logged onto my icloud account on my browsers and I have no messages before the 12th in any of those. I have checked all of the other folders in case I inadvertently moved them but nothing is contained in any of them.

Does anyone know what I have done, or more importantly how to retrieve these emails. I would have thought if I had somehow deleted them then they would be in my bin so I am hoping that given they aren't there that they have just been moved somewhere.

Thanks for any advice

iPhone 7, iOS 11.1.1

Posted on Dec 18, 2017 1:04 AM

1 reply

Inbox deleted IOS/icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.