Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My IPhone 5s was working great....

and now it has died. Will not turn on. Doesn't show any indication that it's actually charging..the charger is fine though. I am not able to do a had reset because my home button was already broken. I'm stuck....

iPhone 5s, iOS 10.3, Not sure which operating system.old

Posted on Dec 18, 2017 1:42 AM

1 reply

Dec 18, 2017 1:48 PM in response to Oclark4.20

Hello Oclark4.20,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with your iPhone. Please check the troubleshooting provided in the following help article: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

If you need further assistance, use the following link to contact AppleCare as described:

If you need more help

Contact Apple Support to set up service if you have any of these issues:

• You still see a black screen after charging, force restarting, or following the steps in this article.
  • You see a black screen, but you can hear alerts, sounds, and vibrations.
  • The screen remains black, but the device chirps when you unmute it and connect it to power.
  • Your screen is on, but it doesn't respond when you tap, slide, or try other gestures.
  • You can't force your device to restart because a button is broken or stuck.

Thanks and have a great day.

My IPhone 5s was working great....

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.