Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone X or 8?

Which one is better for my college boy? The iPhone X or 8?

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 11

Posted on Dec 18, 2017 4:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2017 3:54 PM

Yes that is right so the X is better price wise, because compared to a child's cloth why buy a size 8 when in two years you know he'll out grow it and become a size 10, correct? Thanks for the replies, even tho I don't like the iPhone 10 look, I will get it because in the span of a year my son just might trade in the 8 for a 10! Me I still love my iPhone 6s.

Yeah if it were cash bases I would think twice, but monthly I can spare $10 😜 I'll deduct it from his allowance! 😂 😂.

16 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2017 3:54 PM in response to FelipeV

Yes that is right so the X is better price wise, because compared to a child's cloth why buy a size 8 when in two years you know he'll out grow it and become a size 10, correct? Thanks for the replies, even tho I don't like the iPhone 10 look, I will get it because in the span of a year my son just might trade in the 8 for a 10! Me I still love my iPhone 6s.

Yeah if it were cash bases I would think twice, but monthly I can spare $10 😜 I'll deduct it from his allowance! 😂 😂.

Dec 18, 2017 3:55 PM in response to Belladye

Hi Belladye,

As we already know the company Apple, both models are great and they will definitely achieve the expectation about the processors and camera.

I'm using an iPhone X since the 3rd of November and the results have been incredible, starting to the point that the faceId works very fast and the real feeling is that your iPhone is always unlock, even to access fill emails online and password you can also use the Face ID for that.

Another security point that apple remembered to add to the iPhone X is the necessity of touching twice the power button to allow any payment or download, in this case the chance of you purchase anything by mistake is smaller.

Hope I helped you in this matter and please just leave your comment and we can keep exchange some information about the new iPhones.

: )

Dec 18, 2017 4:25 PM in response to Cleitom

Yes, I came to realize that Apple products are good. I started with the iPhone 4 then 5C Now 6s I am more than satisfied. But my son is a show off 😂 He just loves Apple for the show and something to brag about. I use to be an android user at my age funny I just switched to learn the new technology iPhones bring!

Yes payments are a hassle especially when you forget ur PW which I often do after not using it and have it all saved on ur iPhone. Or the Touch ID which made it easier, until your finger has a bandage or too occupied to press it. 😭

So far Apple is great worth your money, and my son will be graduating so it will be the last iPhone he gets from me hope he'll keep it!

Maybe I should get a 10? The face ID sounds wonderful! Naw I am a sentimental person. I still have my iPad mini 1st generation!!☺😘

iPhone X or 8?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.