Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: iPhone X bought at Best Buy - US

Hello, i´ve bought an iPhone X at Best Buy, i understand such device is subject to the US Reseller Flex Policy.

I have a T Mobile SIM, that seems accepted for activation, if it try to activate using the local Brazil carrier it fails to activate with a "SIM Not Valid" message.

From the US Reseller Flex Policy, as i activated it with a T Mobile SIM, i should contact T Mobile for unlocking, hovewer, i did contact them and all i got is that "the device should be already unlocked". Still, my local Brazil carrier SIM does not work.

Any clues?

Posted on

Question marked as Apple recommended
Answer:
Answer:

Your phone is locked to TMobile and you will need to work with that carrier to have it unlocked.

Review the terms below.

Unlock your mobile wireless device | T-Mobile Support

If you are within the return period at Best Buy simply return the device and pay the restocking fee as that may be an easier solution.

Posted on

Question marked as Apple recommended

Dec 18, 2017 3:52 AM in response to mauroneto In response to mauroneto

Your phone is locked to TMobile and you will need to work with that carrier to have it unlocked.

Review the terms below.

Unlock your mobile wireless device | T-Mobile Support

If you are within the return period at Best Buy simply return the device and pay the restocking fee as that may be an easier solution.

Dec 18, 2017 3:52 AM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: mauroneto

Question: iPhone X bought at Best Buy - US