Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Problem with I Pod nano 6th

Hello, I have an I pod Nano 6th - I got it trough a replacement program of Apple who found a troubles with I pod Nano 1st. So I recieved it as a replacement but without accessories, box and documetns - so I can not see the serial nu,ber in it.

The problem is that I can not see it anywhere, because after half an yeear in which I haven`t use it, not the I Pod can not be charged and used at tall.

As I connect it to a pc trought USB charger the PC does not recognize it, neither I Tunes. I can not charge it with the original cable either.... Any Apple support comes after they check the serial number, so i cannot ask even for support.

I am absolutely stucked - what should I do?

iPod nano (6th generation)

Posted on

Dec 18, 2017 10:47 AM in response to elenacfc In response to elenacfc

If the iPod has not been used for a long time, the battery will be discharged, but when you plug it into a power source there will be a delay of approximately thirty minutes before the iPod shows any signs of life.

Once that happens, you still need to allow it to charge up before it can be used.

Dec 18, 2017 10:47 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: elenacfc

Question: Problem with I Pod nano 6th