Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost iphone and need to unpair watch

I lost my phone and got a new one but now I cannot unpair my watch to pair it with my replacement--can anyone help me figure this out?!?!

Apple Watch Series 2

Posted on Dec 18, 2017 3:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2017 3:35 AM

Hi

In order to be able to pair your Apple Watch with your replacement iPhone, you will first need to erase your watch manually:

Then pair it with your new iPhone by following the instructions here, starting by updating your iPhone to the latest version of iOS:

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

If you have not yet done so, also be sure to follow the instructions here in respect of your lost iPhone:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2017 3:35 AM in response to andilj3

Hi

In order to be able to pair your Apple Watch with your replacement iPhone, you will first need to erase your watch manually:

Then pair it with your new iPhone by following the instructions here, starting by updating your iPhone to the latest version of iOS:

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

If you have not yet done so, also be sure to follow the instructions here in respect of your lost iPhone:

Lost iphone and need to unpair watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.