Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Flashing Folder.

-Macbook Pro mid 2011, don't remember the OS version.

Sorry if this topic is repetitive but I didn't find another post with the same problems as me.

So one day when I was starting my macbook pro the flashing folder appeared, I instantly did the Command-R because I knew what was coming, and it Internet Recover, asked to enter the internet password and said that the password was wrong, so I assumed that I had put the password wrong and I went to the router with the mac in my hand and wrote the password again, and guess what it was wrong again. I don't know why the mac does not recognize the password, I would like a answer for that as well if you guys have any idea.

I also tried Option-Command-P-R, just Option, just Shift, Command-S when starting but or it would go to the Internet Recover or the folder would appear again, and I know that it's not the hard drive cable, because I switch for a new one. I just need a solution, or a confirmation that the hard drive is dead.

Thank you guys.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Dec 18, 2017 4:22 AM

There are no replies.

Flashing Folder.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.