Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to activate wrist movement

After the new software update for iPhone and I watch I am now unable to use wrist movement to show the time and display on my watch, does anyone have any ideas how to rectify this problem? Many thanks

Posted on Dec 18, 2017 4:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2017 4:46 AM

Hi

The following steps may help:

Check that Theatre Mode / Cinema Mode is not enabled on your Apple Watch:

Check your Wake Screen settings:

• On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > General > Wake Screen > check that Wake Screen on Wrist Raise is enabled.

Check your watch orientation settings (which tell your Apple Watch which way up and which way around you are wearing it):

• On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > General > Watch Orientation.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2017 4:46 AM in response to Jdoodle

Hi

The following steps may help:

Check that Theatre Mode / Cinema Mode is not enabled on your Apple Watch:

Check your Wake Screen settings:

• On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > General > Wake Screen > check that Wake Screen on Wrist Raise is enabled.

Check your watch orientation settings (which tell your Apple Watch which way up and which way around you are wearing it):

• On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > General > Watch Orientation.

How to activate wrist movement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.