Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does my iPhone 7 Plus limit to 15 minutes of recording

Hi,

Recently noticed that my iPhone 7 Plus automatically ends video recording at 15 minutes which is a pain when I need to record for longer. I’ve looked everywhere to find an answer but can’t find anything and before anyone says it I still have over 150GB of space and only recording at 1080 60fps so there’s no reason for it to just stop. Any help is appreciated.

Cheers

Posted on Dec 19, 2017 12:06 AM

1 reply

Dec 19, 2017 12:48 PM in response to mitchell777

Hi there, Mitchell!

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I see that when screen recording in iOS 11 on your iPhone 7 Plus, the recording seems to stop after 15 minutes every time. I'm happy to help!

First, force close any open apps, to make sure nothing is attempting to access the Camera: How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support . Then, try restarting your iPhone 7: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support . Then, try the recording again.

If it continues to stop after 15 minutes of recording, don't hesitate to respond back.

Cheers!

Why does my iPhone 7 Plus limit to 15 minutes of recording

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.