Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to enable split screen view on mac os high sierra?

I was able to use split screen mode on mac os sierra, the old fashion way by holding the green button on the left top corner. But its not the same in mac os high sierra. Is there any other option through which i can enable split screen mode on my mac ?

MacBook Air, iOS 10.13.2

Posted on Dec 19, 2017 9:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2017 11:16 AM

I use Mission Control. I'll open an application and make it full screen. Then I move to another workspace and open a second application and invoke Mission Control. Then I drag the window of the second application into the full screen of the other workspace. As I do the MC window shows a plus sign and I drop it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2017 11:16 AM in response to VishalAshok

I use Mission Control. I'll open an application and make it full screen. Then I move to another workspace and open a second application and invoke Mission Control. Then I drag the window of the second application into the full screen of the other workspace. As I do the MC window shows a plus sign and I drop it.

How to enable split screen view on mac os high sierra?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.