Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS Notes app shows blank

I just had my new iPhone a few days ago but when I open the Notes app it shows nothing but “Folders”. I noted that this is not a single case as it happens on all of my iPhones.

Anyone knows how to solve this issue? Please!!

User uploaded file

Posted on Dec 19, 2017 7:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2017 10:10 AM

Hello TerranceZ,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are missing notes in the Notes app on your iPhone. If you haven't already, please force close the Notes app and restart your iPhone as iOS clears cached data and does other system optimizations when you turn your device off and on. Then go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords and make sure that your accounts are shown here and that syncing for Notes is turned on as well.

How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Use Notes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Organize your notes - iPhone User Guide

Cheers!
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2017 10:10 AM in response to TerranceZ

Hello TerranceZ,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are missing notes in the Notes app on your iPhone. If you haven't already, please force close the Notes app and restart your iPhone as iOS clears cached data and does other system optimizations when you turn your device off and on. Then go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords and make sure that your accounts are shown here and that syncing for Notes is turned on as well.

How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Use Notes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Organize your notes - iPhone User Guide

Cheers!

iOS Notes app shows blank

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.