Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will turbotax 2017 for mac run on high sierra os 10.13.2 ?

Will TurboTax 2017 run on High Sierra 10.13.2 ?

iMac, macOS High Sierra (10.13.2)

Posted on Dec 22, 2017 11:05 AM

7 replies

Feb 2, 2018 3:16 AM in response to Wittwicky

I don't have the same issue. I can install the turbo tax 2018 without any error. However, I can't launch it.

I am able to figure out the way to address this issue. You need to update the os 10.13.2 to 10.13.3. you can't

update it from apple. it will say the sw is up to date. You can down load 10.13.3 manually to update the OS.

here is the link.

https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1953?locale=en_US

Good luck.

Jan 12, 2018 9:55 AM in response to bvanloh

Not working for me. I tried unsuccessfully to install TurboTax 2017 Deluxe DVD purchased from SAMs Club on my MacBook Air running 10.13.2. I get an error "no mountable file systems". I assume this is due to the new Apple file system. Suspect one of these resolutions might be the answer:

1. Adobe issue a compatible DMG

2. I guess I could mount a compatible file system on a partition of my SSD (not my preferred solution).

3. Install on my Lacie external drive.

Anyone have the same problem?

Solutions or workarounds?

TIA

Bill

Jan 15, 2018 8:35 AM in response to Wittwicky

***** UPDATE *******

I ended up calling TurboTax Support to fix this problem. The person seemed to know about this problem and put a new DMG file in my MyDownloads section of my account. Installed without any problems. However, be aware the file verification process may appear to hang around the 60% point. Be patient and it should finish after a long wait.

Will turbotax 2017 for mac run on high sierra os 10.13.2 ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.