Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can cards have names so I can easily tell them apart? I have multiple debit cards for multiple accounts at the same bank.

Multiple cards same bank

iPhone SE

Posted on Dec 22, 2017 5:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2017 11:19 AM

Hi

No, I'm afraid that is not currently possible.

Wallet shows the last four digits of each card to help you distinguish between them.

It may help to select your preferred payment card as your default card. This card will then be used unless you manually switch to a different one at the time of making a purchase.

On your iPhone, go to: Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay > in the Transaction Defaults section, tap on Default Card > select a card.

If you would like to submit a feature request to Apple, then you can do so here:

Feedback - iPhone - Apple

More information:

Manage the cards that you use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2017 11:19 AM in response to DDowers

Hi

No, I'm afraid that is not currently possible.

Wallet shows the last four digits of each card to help you distinguish between them.

It may help to select your preferred payment card as your default card. This card will then be used unless you manually switch to a different one at the time of making a purchase.

On your iPhone, go to: Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay > in the Transaction Defaults section, tap on Default Card > select a card.

If you would like to submit a feature request to Apple, then you can do so here:

Feedback - iPhone - Apple

More information:

Manage the cards that you use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

Dec 23, 2017 11:23 AM in response to Jonathan UK

Thanks for the response, I thought was probably the case. I have several cards with the same bank, as my personal account and multiple business accounts, I don't remember which last 4 digits apply to which card. So for now, I'm going to limit how many cards I load into Apple Pay. At some point, I hope they allow the user to assign a nickname to each card.

Can cards have names so I can easily tell them apart? I have multiple debit cards for multiple accounts at the same bank.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.