Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The appleid.apple.com page is blank.

When I try to access the appleid.apple.com with a browser I get an empty page so I can't manage my Apple ID.

No matter whether from a PC via Firefox browser or on my new iPhone 7 wirh Safari the result is same. Blank page.

Probably this could be the reason that my iPhone always receives a connection error to the Apple ID server when I try to change some Apple ID related settings.

What do I wrong?

Best regards & Merry Christmas,

millhand

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.2.1

Posted on Dec 23, 2017 10:38 AM

9 replies

Dec 24, 2017 9:16 AM in response to millhand

My guess is that it may be the DNS servers that your router is using may be the culprit. Think of these servers as the Internet's Yellow Pages.

In addition to the router, both your Windows PC and your iPhone store DNS entries in a cache which you can flush with the following steps:

I suggest that you try these first to see if they resolve the problem.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

Dec 24, 2017 11:56 PM in response to Tesserax

Dear Tesserax,

thank you for your advice, but your first suspicion (try other network) was the real solution. I have reported my issue to my provider, DIGI (15% share of Hungarian net-market) and they could reproduce the the blank page error in their central infrastructure too. This could also mean that 15% of Hungarian Apple users could not connect to the Apple ID server.

They did not want to do anything, saying it is an Apple bug but miracle of miracles, as a Christmas gift, someone did something because the bug was gone.

Merry Christmas, happy New Year,

millhand

The appleid.apple.com page is blank.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.