Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Move Starbucks gift card from Wallet to Starbucks app

I have a Starbucks gift card in my Wallet app. This gift card doesn’t show up in my Starbucks app. The Wallet app only shows me the card number without the 8 digit card security code, so I’ve been unable to manually add the card back to my Starbucks app (where I earn in store rewards). How can I get the gift card from my Apple Wallet app into my Starbucks app? I’ve tried clicking the app icon for Starbucks on the card in Wallet. I’ve tried sharing the pass via iMessages and email. No luck.

iPhone 5s, iOS 11.2.1

Posted on Dec 24, 2017 9:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2017 3:36 PM

Hi MandaRie, thank you for your reply.

I am able to delete the card from Wallet. Note the Wallet app only shows the card number. To manually add a card to the Starbucks app, it requires BOTH the card number and the cards 8 digit security PIN. I’ve tried deleting and re-adding the card, and sharing the card from Wallet but the 8 digit PIN still doesn’t appear.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2017 3:36 PM in response to MandaRie

Hi MandaRie, thank you for your reply.

I am able to delete the card from Wallet. Note the Wallet app only shows the card number. To manually add a card to the Starbucks app, it requires BOTH the card number and the cards 8 digit security PIN. I’ve tried deleting and re-adding the card, and sharing the card from Wallet but the 8 digit PIN still doesn’t appear.

Move Starbucks gift card from Wallet to Starbucks app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.