Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i retrieve photos from my disabled iphone

I I accidentally had a huge brain fade today and used the wrong password 6 times and have disabled my iPhone 7.

all my photos are on there not backed up 😟 How do I access these?

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Dec 25, 2017 3:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2017 6:01 AM

Hi

If you had iCloud backup turned on before problems then you can get your photos back.

But you need to restore iPhone using your pc If you have forgotten your passcode.

Turn iPhone off Make sure your pc is running the latest iTunes 12.7.2

Connect lead to USB on your pc Press just the power button down on iPhone don't let go Connect lead to iPhone keep power button pressed down until pc sees iPhone Then wait for restore you may need to do this more than once Before it works.

Cheers

Brian 🇬-1F1E7;

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2017 6:01 AM in response to DonkeyW

Hi

If you had iCloud backup turned on before problems then you can get your photos back.

But you need to restore iPhone using your pc If you have forgotten your passcode.

Turn iPhone off Make sure your pc is running the latest iTunes 12.7.2

Connect lead to USB on your pc Press just the power button down on iPhone don't let go Connect lead to iPhone keep power button pressed down until pc sees iPhone Then wait for restore you may need to do this more than once Before it works.

Cheers

Brian 🇬-1F1E7;

How do i retrieve photos from my disabled iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.