Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is the Profiles Setting on iOS 11.2.1

I'm trying to unenrol from the iOS beta testing program. Apple says I need to remove the iOS Beta Software Profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles. Other websites say Settings > General > Device Management. Neither options work because there are no such options under Settings > General in iOS 11.2.1.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.2.1

Posted on Dec 25, 2017 3:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2017 5:30 PM

If you do not see the "Profile" option within the General section of Settings that means no profiles are installed.

3 replies

Dec 29, 2017 3:34 AM in response to Colton_W24

While this should be true, I have the exact same issue:

I'm dealing with an enterprise app, that requires a profile.

On an old device, where the profile was visible in prior versions, it is not visible anymore. Even when I manually delete the profile via Apple Configurator 2 installing the app anew from an ipa will work (which should't) and the profile will be added (visible in Apple Configurator 2). I'm not seeing anything in iOS settings though.

On a new device the ipa-App just fails to install. Contrary to older versions of iOS no profile setting appears in settings which could enable me to trust the app provider.

Where is the Profiles Setting on iOS 11.2.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.