Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Iphone X screen has this shadow on the top

While unlocking my device i notice this kind of grey shadow on the top. Is this somekind of burnin issue? Is this covered under warranty any thoughts

User uploaded file

Posted on Dec 27, 2017 3:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2017 5:26 PM

Notice the difference on both the images both are with the same wallpaper. This shade isnt coming always. Sometimes its dark and sometimes its little light. User uploaded file

10 replies

Jan 10, 2018 2:30 PM in response to tigran2

Apple store guys did replace my screen which did not resolve the problem and upon speaking to customer service they said they will send me a new phone but the issue still happens on new phone too. Thing is this issue is happening across all iphone x devices. Most of my colleagues also have the same issue but apple is not ready to accept the issue. I am jus living with it

My Iphone X screen has this shadow on the top

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.