Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I lower AirPods volume when connected to a tv?

How do I lower my AirPods volume when connected to a Samsung smart Tv?

AirPods

Posted on Dec 30, 2017 11:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2018 8:44 PM

So I just had the same problem when I connected my AirPods to a tv via transmitter. What I did was I connected them to my Mac. I adjusted the AirPods volume through volume preference and then I reconnected to my tv. It work, you might have to go back and forth till you get the right volume but I'm glad I figured it out.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2018 8:44 PM in response to furrykidzmom

So I just had the same problem when I connected my AirPods to a tv via transmitter. What I did was I connected them to my Mac. I adjusted the AirPods volume through volume preference and then I reconnected to my tv. It work, you might have to go back and forth till you get the right volume but I'm glad I figured it out.

Dec 30, 2017 11:56 AM in response to furrykidzmom

I have only tried using the AirPods connected to my Apple TV 4K and the volume on the Apple TV Remote controlled the volume on the AirPods. I have not tried connecting the AirPods directly to the BlueTooth on my TV, but perhaps - if that is what you are doing - the TV remote will also control the volume sent to the AirPods, since the TV should just consider the AirPods as external speakers.

How do I lower AirPods volume when connected to a tv?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.