Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my apple watch series 3 wont sync photos

My Apple Watch series 3 won’t sync photos with my iPhone on iOS 11. I’ve tries to changed the amount of photos from 100 to 25 but it still won’t work

Posted on Jan 1, 2018 3:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2018 4:20 AM

Hi

The following steps may help:

If you have not yet done so, update your iPhone and Apple Watch to the latest compatible software versions, starting with your iPhone:

Close certain apps and restart both your iPhone and your Apple Watch:

Check that your Apple Watch and iPhone are connected via Bluetooth:

Check that you are following the instructions here to select and sync photos from your preferred album:

If the issue persists, then it may help to unpair and re-pair your Apple Watch:

If the issue then still persists, then I suggest that you contact Apple Support (remote diagnostics may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider for assistance:

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2018 4:20 AM in response to hd123321why

Hi

The following steps may help:

If you have not yet done so, update your iPhone and Apple Watch to the latest compatible software versions, starting with your iPhone:

Close certain apps and restart both your iPhone and your Apple Watch:

Check that your Apple Watch and iPhone are connected via Bluetooth:

Check that you are following the instructions here to select and sync photos from your preferred album:

If the issue persists, then it may help to unpair and re-pair your Apple Watch:

If the issue then still persists, then I suggest that you contact Apple Support (remote diagnostics may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider for assistance:

my apple watch series 3 wont sync photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.