Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminders Disappearing

I set a reminder, then if i close the reminder app the reminder disappears. why ?

Posted on Jan 1, 2018 7:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2018 5:28 AM

Greetings venomx92,

Thanks for letting us know.

Since you aren't using iCloud, let's try some app-specific troubleshooting with the Reminders app. This can help if the app isn't responding like it should.

How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you still have the same issue, you can delete the Reminders app from your Home screen and re-download from the App Store. I recommend making a backup of your iPhone first before doing this.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 11 device or Apple Watch

Cheers!
4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2018 5:28 AM in response to venomx92

Greetings venomx92,

Thanks for letting us know.

Since you aren't using iCloud, let's try some app-specific troubleshooting with the Reminders app. This can help if the app isn't responding like it should.

How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you still have the same issue, you can delete the Reminders app from your Home screen and re-download from the App Store. I recommend making a backup of your iPhone first before doing this.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 11 device or Apple Watch

Cheers!

Jan 2, 2018 1:25 PM in response to venomx92

Hello venomx92,

Thanks for contacting the Apple Support Communities.

I see that if you set a reminder and then close the Reminder app, the reminder disappears. I'll be happy to help assist you with this.

Are these iCloud Reminders? If so, please see the troubleshooting steps in this support article: Get help using iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders .

If this is not the direction that you are going, feel free to circle back and I can help.

Kind Regards.

Reminders Disappearing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.