Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I unlock my iPhone SE

Hi,

I have bought second hand iPhone SE IM ********. It been iCloud locked. How can I unlock icloud? Can you help me please. I do not know owner of the these phone. I got request from ******** to unlock iCloud for just £34.99.

Can I relay on them. Please let me know about this issue. I have using iphone phones for a 10 years and always giving positive feedback for these phone .

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPhone SE, iOS 11, *

Posted on Jan 2, 2018 8:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2018 11:35 PM

You must contact the original owner. Without his co-operation you cannot remove the iphone lock. It is a security against theft, a matter Apple is very conscious about.

I would suggest you are likely to be throwing good money after bad with the link you posted.

6 replies

Jan 2, 2018 11:46 PM in response to Loghman55

I regret that is not possible. Apple do not have any facilities for tracing lost or stolen phones or the original owners. It becomes a police and personal privacy matter.

If you did manage to open up the phone via some third party, they may keep details and spy on you and the phone would hold the distinction of being jailbroken. It could not then be used for many of the facilities it has. The phone should have been returned to factory condition before it was sold to you.

I hate to say this but you have been scammed; you need to contact the seller for your money back if that is possible.

How can I unlock my iPhone SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.