Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I get my gmail account on watch 3?

Is it possible to get my gmail on watch 3?

Apple Watch Series 3, iOS 11.2.1

Posted on Jan 3, 2018 5:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2018 6:30 PM

That’s right. That is the key thing you must remember.

All compatible Apps are installed first to iPhone then usually you need to “push” manually their installation to your watch from the iPhone.

After that you set the notifications from the Watch App on the iPhone.

Personally I don’t have the email notifications on my watch cause it disturbs me to often.

But out of my 4 email accounts I could choose to have my Gmail account set to notify me. The 3 other accounts could be set NOT to notify me. That is a really practical thing about the Apple Watch.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2018 6:30 PM in response to Jeffrox98

That’s right. That is the key thing you must remember.

All compatible Apps are installed first to iPhone then usually you need to “push” manually their installation to your watch from the iPhone.

After that you set the notifications from the Watch App on the iPhone.

Personally I don’t have the email notifications on my watch cause it disturbs me to often.

But out of my 4 email accounts I could choose to have my Gmail account set to notify me. The 3 other accounts could be set NOT to notify me. That is a really practical thing about the Apple Watch.

Can I get my gmail account on watch 3?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.