Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID disabled

While trying to download apps it is showing your Apple ID disbled. Let me know how to solve

Posted on Jan 4, 2018 5:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2018 5:06 PM

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

26 replies

Feb 6, 2018 10:49 AM in response to Jgillman1217

The same exact thing has happened to me, but this has been going on for weeks now. Every time I change the password, it still doesn't work. I've called apple support and they don't do anything to help either. I don't even know how this happened. One day I'm using it without any trouble; the next day it says Apple ID disabled. I've tried everything including forget password where it says in a day or two, you'll get a text msg or email saying everything is okay. Well that's a lie; never got either of those 😟 Very disappointed and annoyed. So much for Apple; I might actually have to cancel my iphone and ipad and buy another type of phone and device. This is too much for anyone to stand. I've read so many notes from people with the same problem with no resolve. I can't accept credit cards because I need my Square updated and can't do it without getting through 😟

Apple ID disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.