Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Collecting Photos From Ipads

In the school I work in, the staff use their ipads to take pictures of everything. They are all supervised and enroled in an MDM. At the moment I go to each ipad to collect photos and upload them to our sharepoint by connecting via USB. We cant use Icloud as a solution as the school can not afford it, we all have office 365 with 1TB of Onedrive but the solution needs to be completely autonomous with little or no input from staff, as they either forget to transfer files to Sharepoint or dont have the time.

My question is - Is there any way to collect photos from ipads and deposit them in a central location, either via an app or through native apps.

The ipads in question are ipad minis

Posted on Jan 5, 2018 12:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2018 7:29 AM

So if you have 1TB on OneDrive you can put the OneDrive application on the iPads, and you can have it automatically upload the photos taken and they will be available in the could for you to access anywhere you can login and upload them to your sharepoint.

2 replies

Collecting Photos From Ipads

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.