Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove the blue dot (like a tear drop) or the red dot from the time face?

I was trying to check weather so I pressed the blue tear drop. And now the blue dot and a red dot are on the iwatch dial. How do I remove them?

Posted on Jan 6, 2018 7:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2018 7:49 PM

Hi

To turn off Water Lock on your Apple Watch, which is indicated by the blue droplet status icon, keep turning the Digital Crown (the round button) until the water droplet fills the circle and your Apple Watch states Unlocked (you may also hear the speaker make sounds).

If you experience any difficulties with doing so, then it may help to turn the Digital Crown more quickly:

The red dot at the top of the watch face is the Notifications Indicator. It is shown on the watch face whenever unread notification alerts are awaiting your attention. To open Notification Centre and read them, when viewing the time on your watch, swipe down on the watch face.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2018 7:49 PM in response to jeanne133

Hi

To turn off Water Lock on your Apple Watch, which is indicated by the blue droplet status icon, keep turning the Digital Crown (the round button) until the water droplet fills the circle and your Apple Watch states Unlocked (you may also hear the speaker make sounds).

If you experience any difficulties with doing so, then it may help to turn the Digital Crown more quickly:

The red dot at the top of the watch face is the Notifications Indicator. It is shown on the watch face whenever unread notification alerts are awaiting your attention. To open Notification Centre and read them, when viewing the time on your watch, swipe down on the watch face.

How do I remove the blue dot (like a tear drop) or the red dot from the time face?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.