Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facebook Messenger showing white screen

Hi, For a couple of days I haven't been able to use my Messenger on my iPhone 6 Plus using version iOS 11.2.1. After opening it I can see the chats, but after opening one all I get is a blank white screen. I am unable to send any messages & my friends are reporting that they can't send any to me either. I have been unable to solve the problem after turning off & restarting my phone several times, deleting & reinstalling both FB & Messenger, resetting the factory settings. The Messenger app is also up to date. Any help to solve my problem would be greatly received! Thanks

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 11.2.1

Posted on Jan 8, 2018 12:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2018 12:33 AM

Hi

Try a reboot press the power button down &menu button hold both down until you see apple logo this can take 30 seconds.

Delete Facebook then add back again.

Cheers

Brian 🇬-1F1E7;

2 replies

Facebook Messenger showing white screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.