Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

has anyone experienced glitches?...

motion quitting unexpectedly...renders undone when imported into timelines...
jerking motion in keyframed clips...repeated"offline files" suddenly appear even though the files were not altered in any way? i've noticed these problems in FCstudio 5.1.2 and wondering if it's the program or the Imac ---hope that i'm not alone cause that would mean! I'M NUTS! or the computer needs a repair(then i WILL go NUTS!)---any feedback appreciated--

imac 24" 2.16ghz 2g ram nividia 7600, Mac OS X (10.4.8)

Posted on Jan 19, 2007 8:05 PM

3 replies

Jan 20, 2007 11:39 AM in response to Ian R. Brown

....good to here from you again, ian---those procedures were all done --still at a loss to explain it--perhaps corrupted files?---i even de-fragmented my hard drive---it's a mystery--in a few cases i had to rebuild the clips and their effects and that seemed to solve the problem---my project is only 3 minutes long but is saturated with dissolves ,effects ,motion keyframing, MOTION 2 effetcs,etc.--
that may be part of the problem but i figure this software can handle it----thanks for replying---ciao

has anyone experienced glitches?...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.