Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issue with Sirius XM app not working-iphone & verizon

Been having a very hard time getting the Sirius XM app to work on my iphone (internet and cellular -I have verizon) restarted my phone, reloaded the app, still no luck. Anyone else having this issue and if so, do we know what the issue is? Thanks.

iPad, iOS 4.3.3

Posted on Jan 10, 2018 4:59 AM

12 replies

Jan 10, 2018 5:32 AM in response to L.Harrisburg

I'm a user like yourself, and understand your frustration, even if 'I've never used that app

But you must understand that, since this issue is related to a specific app (not developed by Apple), and since I think your device is working properly with other different apps, the Sirius' support team should be able to solve your problem easily.

Please keep me informed.

Giulio

Jan 11, 2018 1:45 PM in response to L.Harrisburg

siriusxm app was working but not refreshing. In properties, it doesnt have a "function" listed to do background refreshes...so i deleted app and downloaded app and installed. I did this more than once based on Siriusxm tech advice. Mistake. Long story short, it is not logging me in correctly and wants me to sign in each time.

I dont think it is apple but the app itself.

Issue with Sirius XM app not working-iphone & verizon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.