Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hacked by family sharing

I am unable to make in-game purchases due to family sharing that I did not sign up for, I assume it was included in the last update. How do I delete family sharing? I live in USA, and the hackers are in China. Of course I’ve changed every password that I could think of. I have been on online chat with Apple and was supposed to get a phone call from a supervisor, which hasn’t happened yet after 6 hours. I have gone to family sharing to delete whatever I could and received a message that Apple has never seen before (per online chat). I have been hacked through “family sharing”. Three charges called gift certificates were Deducted from my checking account, $15 each.

First I received this letter from Apple. This is the first notification that I received stating I was in family sharing.

Your Apple ID, ********, was just used to purchase iTunes Gift for ******** from the iTunes Store on a computer or device that had not previously been associated with that Apple ID. You may also be receiving this email if you reset your password since your last purchase.

If you made this purchase, you can disregard this email. It was only sent to alert you in case you did not make the purchase yourself.

If you did not make this purchase, we recommend that you go to iforgot.apple.com to change your password, then see Apple ID: Security and your Apple ID for further assistance.

Regards,
Apple

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPad Air Wi-Fi, iOS 11.1.1

Posted on Jan 10, 2018 7:11 AM

There are no replies.

Hacked by family sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.