Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Did YOU know this?!!! Starting out with a brand new iMac.

Hello. 😕

My new 27 inch iMac arrived yesterday - a replacement for my original 24 inch iMac which I purchased in 2008. 🙂

With glee I plugged it in and switched it on. I followed the set-up instructions on-screen; I elected to load nothing from the past onto this pristine machine, which had arrived with the Sierra operating system installed. I updated same and all seemed to work just fine. I didn't pause to 'play' .... but immediately updated to the High Sierra operating system - Version 10.13.2.

I had expected to have a pristine version of Safari too - I have version 11.0.2 - but it is NOT pristine! It has all my old 'favourites' (Bookmarks) which I have collected over the years. 😮

Is there ANY way to start out with Safari in a 'clean' condition?

Comments and/or advice welcomed!

--

David B.

iMac with Retina 5K display, macOS High Sierra (10.13.2), 27 inch - Purchased January 2018

Posted on Jan 13, 2018 4:58 AM

16 replies

Feb 21, 2018 12:01 PM in response to HunterBD

I am very very sorry to hear of your loss, it must have been very difficult for you.

I am reluctant to talk about Danny but I am happy to report that he is doing fine, currently appearing onstage in Shanghai, occasionally I get to see his FaceBook page 🙂

Once more I am sorry for your loss. And thanks for the music.

Did YOU know this?!!! Starting out with a brand new iMac.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.