Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to increase volume on iphone 8

how to increase volume on iPhone 8?

iPhone 8, iOS 11.2.2

Posted on Jan 13, 2018 5:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2018 4:40 PM

Hey deanna215,

I can see you want to adjust the volume on your iPhone 8. You've come to the right place for this, and I'd be happy to point you in the right direction. The article below shows you which buttons you can use to do just that.

About the buttons and switches on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Volume up/down: Use to adjust the volume when listening to music, watching videos, or playing games. When you press the buttons, you'll see the Volume under the indicator. When you're not using other apps, the buttons will adjust the ringer volume and you'll see Ringer under the indicator.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Cheers
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2018 4:40 PM in response to deanna215

Hey deanna215,

I can see you want to adjust the volume on your iPhone 8. You've come to the right place for this, and I'd be happy to point you in the right direction. The article below shows you which buttons you can use to do just that.

About the buttons and switches on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Volume up/down: Use to adjust the volume when listening to music, watching videos, or playing games. When you press the buttons, you'll see the Volume under the indicator. When you're not using other apps, the buttons will adjust the ringer volume and you'll see Ringer under the indicator.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Cheers

how to increase volume on iphone 8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.