Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Keychain is not syncing

I turned off my Keychain from my iPhone’s iCloud (iOS 11.2.2) and chose to delete it from my phone. I then turned it off from my Mac (High Sierra) and chose to keep it in my Mac. I turned on the Keychain from my Mac then turned it on in my iPhone but it still did not sync my passwords, credit cards, wifis, etc. How do I sync it on my phone? Help!

Posted on Jan 14, 2018 9:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2018 11:24 AM

Try Settings/Your Name/iCloud and slide off syncing. Wait a few minutes and then resync. This will start the sync from the beginning.

Try going to System Preferences/iCloud and stop syncing by unchecking the box. Wait a couple of minutes, then check syncing.

Last resort - have you tried signing out of iCloud and then sign back in?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2018 11:24 AM in response to piapj

Try Settings/Your Name/iCloud and slide off syncing. Wait a few minutes and then resync. This will start the sync from the beginning.

Try going to System Preferences/iCloud and stop syncing by unchecking the box. Wait a couple of minutes, then check syncing.

Last resort - have you tried signing out of iCloud and then sign back in?

iCloud Keychain is not syncing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.