Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing music from Windows Media Player to ipod

Windows Media Player not seeing ipod, and wondering how I can sync music from my Windows Media Player to my new ipod.

iPod touch

Posted on Jan 14, 2018 11:03 AM

1 reply

Jan 15, 2018 8:00 PM in response to barbarafromzimmerman

Hi, Barbara!

Congratulations on your new iPod! From your post, I see that you're excited to start using it, but are having some trouble figuring out how to sync your music from your computer to your iPod. I'm happy to help!

In order to get music from your Windows PC to your iPod, the first thing you'll need to do is download and install a software app called iTunes, which you can do here: iTunes - Download iTunes Now - Apple . iTunes requires Windows 7 or later.

Once you have iTunes installed on your computer, you then can import your music into iTunes. Step-by-step instructions to importing your content can be found here: iTunes for Windows: Import music and video already on your computer .

After your content is imported, you are ready to sync your iPod! Use the following article to choose your sync options, and being the sync process: Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes on your computer using USB - Apple Support .

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities.

Happy listening!

Syncing music from Windows Media Player to ipod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.