Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant cancel a subscription

Hi!

I want to ask for your help ASAP! Here is my story...:

Few weeks ago I downloaded a free app from the appstore. I had to subscribe in order to use the app but there was a free one week trial, so I decided to try it. After the free trial came to its end, the app want from me 5.49... Every week. I could not find out what is it becouse I deleted the app after the free trial. So I figured it out, it was this app. The problem is, I can not cancel my subscription. If I go to my apple ID and "iTunes and App Store" then my apple ID "view Apple ID" then "Subscriptions" I can see the app which is causing the problem. I can see the possible subscribtions too. The only thing I cant find is the "cancel subscription". Ive tried to do it on my iPhone. And in iTunes on computer too but still the same problem. I just dont have a cancel button. Ive tried to go to Accessibility-Increase Contrast and turn off everything but it do not helped. So I went to the appstore and wanted to download the app which is causing the problem and turn off the subscription inside this app. When I tried to do so, I could not download the app becouse of the error "There is a billing problem with a previous purchase. Please edit your billing info to correct the problem." The billing info is correct but I dont have money on my account. So I cant download the app and can not disable the subscription in any way... Please help I have already tried everything but nothing helped. Thank you for your answer!

iPhone 5s, iOS 11.0.2

Posted on Jan 14, 2018 12:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2018 1:24 PM

contact iTunes Support. Scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link.

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

1 reply

Cant cancel a subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.