Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I remove my iPhone 6s hard drive to save photos?

My iPhone will not turn on and my PC does not recognise it. When I try and restart it, holding down the lock button, it will go to the Apple sign and flip from that to a black screen. Repeating this over and over. This all occurred when I was trying to download the new update, 11.2.2

User uploaded file

Posted on Jan 14, 2018 6:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2018 3:14 PM

Hi

If you have iCloud backup turned on when you last charged your iPhone it should have been backed up to iCloud Over your wifi when you get

Repair / replacement set back up over your wifi when it asks if you want to use iCloud backup Say yes to get your apps and data back.

But this will only work if you had iCloud backup turned on before problems.

Cheers

Brian 🇬-1F1E7;

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2018 3:14 PM in response to duncan1393

Hi

If you have iCloud backup turned on when you last charged your iPhone it should have been backed up to iCloud Over your wifi when you get

Repair / replacement set back up over your wifi when it asks if you want to use iCloud backup Say yes to get your apps and data back.

But this will only work if you had iCloud backup turned on before problems.

Cheers

Brian 🇬-1F1E7;

Can I remove my iPhone 6s hard drive to save photos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.