Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidentally deleted the health app on my phone and I cannot figure out how to download it on my phone again

How would I be able to download the iPhone Health app back onto my phone? I accidentally deleted it when going through my phone and trying to retrieve it and I cannot.

Posted on Jan 15, 2018 11:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2018 7:34 AM

It is not hiding. It is deleted. I have tried everything the forums and online have suggested for me to do to retrieve it. It's gone. I cannot find it when I search for it on my home screen, I cannot find it in the App Store, I cannot restore it on my settings or in on my macbook. It is gone, and I am trying to figure out how to get it back to my phone without trying the last resort of resetting my whole phone back to factory settings, which even then, it MIGHT work.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2018 7:34 AM in response to tynegal

It is not hiding. It is deleted. I have tried everything the forums and online have suggested for me to do to retrieve it. It's gone. I cannot find it when I search for it on my home screen, I cannot find it in the App Store, I cannot restore it on my settings or in on my macbook. It is gone, and I am trying to figure out how to get it back to my phone without trying the last resort of resetting my whole phone back to factory settings, which even then, it MIGHT work.

Mar 12, 2018 10:04 AM in response to janeli15

Have you resolved this issue by now? I would think that if you have a recent backup you could do a restore and it would be back. I never thought you could delete the app like it has been mentioned. When I try to delete it there is not an "x" to delete it like most other apps. Also, if I go into iPhone storage it is listed but when I select it, there is no delete option for the app or its data. Is it listed on your phone as being there? The list is sorted according to size, largest first. Do you remember what you did giving the impression it was deleted?

I accidentally deleted the health app on my phone and I cannot figure out how to download it on my phone again

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.