Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I view my Apple Pay transactions?

I’m looking to view all payments made by Apple pay

Posted on Jan 16, 2018 1:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2018 2:14 AM

Hi

It is not possible to view a consolidated record of all prior Apple Pay transactions from, potentially, multiple devices.

Confirmation of transactions is instead provided in due course via your card / bank statements, as it would be if you were using the payment card(s) directly.

Apple Pay does not collect any transaction information that can be tied back to you. Payment transactions are between you, the merchant (or the app developer for payments made within apps) and your card issuer.

However, some historical transaction information may be available from your card issuer via Wallet - follow the instructions here to view it:

Transaction history

If you would like to submit a feature request to Apple for any other functionality, then you can do so here:

Feedback - Apple Pay - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2018 2:14 AM in response to crystalparaskeva

Hi

It is not possible to view a consolidated record of all prior Apple Pay transactions from, potentially, multiple devices.

Confirmation of transactions is instead provided in due course via your card / bank statements, as it would be if you were using the payment card(s) directly.

Apple Pay does not collect any transaction information that can be tied back to you. Payment transactions are between you, the merchant (or the app developer for payments made within apps) and your card issuer.

However, some historical transaction information may be available from your card issuer via Wallet - follow the instructions here to view it:

Transaction history

If you would like to submit a feature request to Apple for any other functionality, then you can do so here:

Feedback - Apple Pay - Apple

How do I view my Apple Pay transactions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.