Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a constant blue outline box around several icons which are on the top of the screen. it just showed yesterday a few days after ISO update

I have a constant blue outline box around several icons which are on the top of the screen. it just showed yesterday a few days after an ISO update. It also has a pale blue solid transparent filler. It goes away after a couplt of minutes but if some thing appears on the screen it is back again. I do not any setting for this..Is it a virus?

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 11.2.2

Posted on Jan 17, 2018 7:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2018 1:28 PM

Hi amoleta. It sounds like you may have enabled Switch Control. Check Settings > General > Accessibility. Look for Switch Control in that section, and also Accessibility Shortcut.

2 replies

I have a constant blue outline box around several icons which are on the top of the screen. it just showed yesterday a few days after ISO update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.