Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Amazon "Pending Prize" Pop Up on iPhone

User uploaded fileThis message pops up on my iphone 7 when I am browsing. I have deleted browsing history. It won’t let me back out, I can only start over. What can I do to fix this?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 18, 2018 6:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2018 7:45 PM

I've had this issue for a long time with my 6s. I just downloaded "Norton Ad Blocker" from the app store. My preliminary opinion is that this helps out, as I can now visit news websites that were previously unusable.

2 replies

Jan 18, 2018 4:17 PM in response to League704

Ugh - spammers have figured out how to mess with Safari. Usually you have to hit the back button several times to get off the page.

If the popup keeps coming up then it is probably loaded into memory. Go into safari, or your in app browser if you are accessing the web from within an app, and close every page. If one of the spam pages is still open it will keep loading.

Now go into your iPhones >Settings and scroll down to >Safari and choose block pop ups, fraud website warning and then choose "Clear History and Website Data" - this may cause chaos for you if you rely on cached webpages, passwords, etc. This last step is what resolved the problem for me, but if you don't want to do it restart your phone or use another browser like chrome.

If your safari is set to share browser history between your phone and your mac you should also log into your Mac, goto Safari and close out all the web pages.

Amazon "Pending Prize" Pop Up on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.