Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Use iPad Pro Smart Keyboard to type euro symbol

How can i access the euro symbol on iPad Pro Smart Keyboard shift +2 = @ the euro symbol is next to the @

iPad Pro Wi-Fi

Posted on Jan 18, 2018 8:11 AM

3 replies

Jan 19, 2018 5:37 AM in response to HartlandFixing

Hello HartlandFixing,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities.

I see that you are having an issue with getting the Euro symbol to work on your Smart Keyboard. I'll be happy to help assist you with this.

This is a good support article that will help with this: Use your Smart Keyboard with iPad Pro , specifically:

Switch from your Smart Keyboard to software keyboard

You might need to use your software keyboard instead of the Smart Keyboard to do things like type accented characters or use dictation. To show the software keyboard, tap the down arrow key on your Smart Keyboard, then touch and hold User uploaded file until the software keyboard appears. To hide the keyboard again, tap User uploaded file.

Learn more about using iOS keyboards.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Have a great day!

Jan 19, 2018 7:14 AM in response to raina_b22

becky_s22 wrote:

This is a good support article that will help with this: Use your Smart Keyboard with iPad Pro , specifically:

Switch from your Smart Keyboard to software keyboard

There is no need to switch to a software keyboard for such things. For future reference have a look the option and option - shift levels of the keyboard on your Mac while using Keyboard Viewer. It works the same way on an iPad with a hardware keyboard.

Use iPad Pro Smart Keyboard to type euro symbol

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.