Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 8+ camera screen just shrunk to half the size and I can not get it back to full screen. Help!

How do I get the camera button back to the bottom and the screen to be on the full screen?

Posted on Jan 18, 2018 3:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2018 10:34 AM

Hello kfordon,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

I see that your iPhone camera screen just shrunk to half the size and you cannot get it back to full screen. I'll be happy to help assist you with this.

First, let's start with some app-specific troubleshooting by closing the Camera app and restarting your iPhone.
How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2018 10:34 AM in response to kfordon

Hello kfordon,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

I see that your iPhone camera screen just shrunk to half the size and you cannot get it back to full screen. I'll be happy to help assist you with this.

First, let's start with some app-specific troubleshooting by closing the Camera app and restarting your iPhone.
How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards.

My iPhone 8+ camera screen just shrunk to half the size and I can not get it back to full screen. Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.